The project involves creating an outbound dialer software with IVR functionality.:
• Develop a system that is capable of making bulk calls to recipients.
• The system must be able to be hosted online and be able to connect to operator E1/SIP Trunk.
• The system must be able to schedule phone calls.
The system must have a phone book, that includes name, number and sex (male or female) fields, the most important field is the number. The ability to create a group should also be available.
• The system should be able to create different Campaigns (Campaign creation).
• The system should be able to create IVR Menu’s for specific campaigns.
Example Campaign: Training people about financial literacy in rural areas, the course has 6 lessons which will be delivered via voice calls:
• when bulk calls are sent to contacts or a specific group of contacts
• the recipient answers the call and will listen to a pre-recorded voice message of introduction, then also the message will include language options like, for English press 1, for French press 2, for Chinese press 3 etc.
• the recipient then choses the language option that they want, so when recipient presses 1, then the system plays English language lesson which is also pre-recorded.
• Since the recipient chose option 1 for English, it means the system will store his selection as English, the second lesson will not have option to choose language, the system will play the lesson in the language that was chosen in first scenario. Same as other lessons.
The system should be able to provide reports, the reports can be according to campaign or according to specific group; -
• Reports should include number of calls made
• Reports should include number of calls answered and not answered.
• Reports should include the duration of the calls
• The reports should include which language the recipient chose
• The report should include the number of male and the number of female’s participants in a campaign.
• Reports must be able to be exported to excel or csv
• Reports should include date and time