1. Use the following dataset to predict the price of houses: [login to view URL]
2. The dataset contains 81 columns. 80 of them are the attributes (either numeric or non-numeric) and one is the target (sale price). Therefore, before attempting any prediction algorithm, you need to reduce that massive number of potential input variables by selecting the most important ones. You may think also ways to “transform” the non-numeric variables to numeric. You need thus to apply suitable feature selection techniques for this task, but you need also to justify why you have selected specific variables for the prediction section, following the output you will get from feature selection process. Be aware, not all input variables need to be used. The final selected input variables will be used then as input variables to your next prediction models.
3. Implementation of house pricing and comparison of 3 algorithms using a) a multilayer perceptron, b) partial least squares (PLS) regression and SVM (support vector machines). It is not expected that you will implement the algorithms from scratch but third party R/Python libraries should be used.
4. Describe the implementation and results
5. Create a zip file with all the source code implemented.
Hey, as you can see from my profile, I am a verified Native US programmer with all 5-star reviews and over 5 years of experience in Python, R and Regression. I can provide a turnaround of your project in 1 week. Pleas Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 25 freelancer ortalamada £64 teklif veriyor
Dear As I am a senior software developer, have rich experience with various web and application development using C#, VC, java, and python If you are interested with my proposal, please let me know it. I hope to Daha Fazla
Hi there, I have prior experience with that dataset. I can help you complete this project. I will be looking forward to hear from you. Please contact me on PM for details.
[login to view URL] I am very happy to bid your project. i'd like to work with you. I read your requirements carefully,i see what you mean. i've been experienced with Machine Learning (ML), Python, R Programming Language, Softw Daha Fazla
I am a professional python developer having mphill in computer science and more then seven years of experience in data analysis.
Dear sir~ I'm a ML developer with python and have many experiences with prediction such as yours. So I'm very interested in your project. If you hire me, I'll do my best for you. Thanks.
Hello there, I have thoroughly gone through your requirements and have sufficient experience in implementing them. I hope to clarify your concerns more in personal messages. Feel free to ask. Thanks for reading :)
I'm a Data analyst with over 8 years experience in SPSS, Mintab, Joomla, Data Anaytics- R, Python, seaborn, fastai, Pycharm,NILM algorithms Matlab,PCB,PLC ,Machine learning, Autocad, IoT *....I also have a rich knowled Daha Fazla