- Arduino Nano coding:
1. Read potentiometer use this reading as a angle and drive the stepper motor
2. If potentiometer reaches to a predefined position in one direction then motor starts rotating in other direction. also user can set stepper motor speed and operation time after completing time motor stop at predefined position.
3. Design UI for Nextion display to change settings (Max 2 page design as per requirement).
4. Interface Nextion display and save the parameters in Arduino
- Readymade Arduino hardware and other modules to be used for programming.
Please share your thoughts, we are open to discussion.