This project goal is to turn a sample iOS app (that we will provide) into a SDK that can be used by our customers to create other apps. My sample app uses the iphone camera, opencv and a static library (.a) to read the MRZ code of a passport.
We created an app that is capable of reading a passport MRZ code. This app uses a static library and opencv to find and recognize the information using iPhone's camera.
What we need to do now is to encapsulate this functionality on a SDK. With the SDK, other companies should be able to use the passport recognition featuring on their apps.
Develop a SDK that allows an app developer to create an app with passport reading capability without any knowledge of computer vision and OCR;
Write two iOS 8+ sample applications (swift and objective-c) using the SDK to perform the passport scan and MRZ reading;
SDK with source code;
Sample application with source code that keeps a list of scanned passports.
The sample app shall have four basic viewports:
- Two buttons (scan passport, see scanned passports);
- The "scan passport" button shall invoke the SDK provided camera scan viewport;
- Provided by the SDK (camera view);
- User view the camera until a passport is scanned;
- List of all the passports already scanned;
- User can delete any of the passports;
- All information is read-only;
- Clicking on a list item takes user to "Detailed passport view";
Detailed passport view:
- All of one passport's information;
[url removed, login to view]
26 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 869$ teklif veriyor
Hi, Thanks for providing opportunity to bid on this project. Kindly let me know your available time for discussion. Looking forward to hear from you and thanks for reading my proposal.