[login to view URL] a windows exe or service that can run on a scheduled basis ( configurable ie once per hour or once every 5 min bewtween 8am and 6pm etc) must be able to run even if user not logged in.
[login to view URL] program should download data from doc parser api which documentation can be found here [login to view URL]
[login to view URL] metadata should be saved to MS SQL server. Save documents ie pdf's should be saved to file system
4. Program should only download and save documents that havent already been downloaded yet. So it might need to track where it is up to
[login to view URL] docparsers will be extracting data from statements and invoices for me. If the parser name has the word statement in it ( not case sensitive) then data goes to the header and detail tables for statements. If docparser has word 'invoice' in it , ( not case sensitive) then data goes to the header and detail tables for invoices.
6. file names to be save with the id of the document being parsed
7. Insert fields dynamically. By that i mean if any field name in docparser match field name in sql then place it there. That way I can add more fields at any time
8. Must have a error log, it should keep log for 30 days old at max and delete after that so it doesnt get to big
9. Any files downloaded should be deleted after they are 30 days old also
10. Should be multithreaded for speed , configurable amount of threads
Bu iş için 33 freelancer ortalamada $21/saat teklif veriyor
hello there i made a similar application for another client here , i do have a suggestion , why not use a NoSQL database since you have a schema that changes a lot ? thanks