Write a kiosk dekstop software with:
1. C# .NET programming language
2. Visual Studio
3. WPF & MVVM (Model View View-Model) pattern
This app acts as a client in a client-server architecture. This project will focus on designing and developing the UI (User Interface) and the page navigation. Basically there are several pages, they are:
1. Splash page
2. Home page (Main menu page) with several buttons to enter sub-menu page or Input page.
3. Input page/ User control page (User input textfields/ textarea in numbers only or in all alphabet characters with virtual keyboard because the kiosk uses touch screen device. Apart from textfields/textarea, combo box, check box or date/calendar also will be used)
4. Information & Confirmation page
5. Loading page. This page will be showed:
- When waiting a response from server after submitting HTTP request
- When receiving bank note from user. The current amount of money that has been inserted will be displayed as well.
6. Error page (notification)
Basically, the kiosk is used to buy electronic products such as e-books, game vouchers, etc by using cash or card. However, I only need the UI part to be designed and developed in this project, after that I will code the rest by myself.
7. Advertising page. When the app is idle, advertisement image or video commercials will be played.
Hi, I am more than expert in writing client/server apps .. have worked on multiple large scale clients and servers.... i m expert in c# and wpf ....