We need a simple windows program to do the following task in a computer store
1. When the system (laptop or desktop) is idle for a certain amount of time, the program will start playing a set of videos from a specified folder
2. When user moves the mouse, the program will close the playing video and open a html file from a specified folder in full screen. User can now interact with the html file.
3. When the system is idle, the program will close this open window and again go back to step 1
4. The program will be manually installed into the system once
5. During first time installation, the person installing will select a location. The list of locations will be first given as an XML file
6. The program will also read the model number of the system and install appropriate video and html file for that model. The model details and corresponding folder details will be given in an XML file.
7. When the system is connected to internet, the program will check a specified server for updates and will download new videos or html file /xml for the specified model. This will be automatically updated.
8. The program will also upload the following stats to the server by location/model/system - amount of time system was idle (video playing automatically) - amount of time the html file had user interaction.
12 freelancers are bidding on average ₹38425 for this job
Hi there, Your requirements sounds simple enough. Im not going to dwardle on the amount of experience I have, jobs I did etc... The only thing Im going to say is I can do this job Maurice Marinus
I can write this program in power-shell to do things are you have mentioned in your tasks below. Please let me know when you are available to discuss this.
I did some work on a few computers like this for an automotive company a while back, I can do this quickly for you. I can have it ready in about a day. Just send me a message. I hope to hear from you soon, Simon