· You will be working to understand the functionality of a legacy AS400 system in preparation of migration to a new modernized platform.
· You will be working with a team of Business Analysts to describe application functionality and current data usage.
· 3+ years of experience in a combination of the following: IBM, AS/400, RPG/RPG ILE and/or COBOL/COBOL/ ILE, CL
· 3+ years of hands-on development experience using SYNON (CA 2e)
· 2+ years of experience working with IBMi SQL
· Understanding and working knowledge of SDLC
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
· Ability to communicate clearly and professionally
· Experience in Agile/ SCRUM
· Experience working with AS400 DB2 managing physical files, logical files and Query definition files
· Experience extracting business logic by reverse engineering COBOL and Synon Action diagram
· Good to have skills:
· Experience working on AS400 migration projects is a plus
· Experience working with AS400 backup and recovery process is a plus