We are looking for linguistic testers who are native speakers (not necessarily linguists trained to be translators as these are not translating tasks).
I. Requirements for linguistic testers:
i. Testing/looking for bugs:
Linguistic testers are required to look for:
- Missing text
- Untranslated text or translated in the wrong language
- Incorrect translations, or translations that are not correct in context
- UI issues, i.e:
o Garbage txt & corrupted characters
- Functional bugs that don’t appear in the source (when source is available)
ii. Reporting in the Bug tracking DB:
Linguistic Testers are required to:
- Scan the DB to be sure that:
o The bug has not been reported already
o The bug has not been flagged as Not-A-Bug or Won’t-Fix by the Test Lead or someone who has authority
In both cases the bug will not be reported
- Report all the other above bugs in the Bug tracking DB.
- Report all other functional bugs he/she comes across
- Follow guidelines provided by the Test Lead.
- Ensure each bugs contain the following elements:
o Repro steps (how to access the bug in the environment) – unless only screenshots are provided
o Expected and Actual outcome
iii. Communicating with the Functional Testers or Test Lead
Linguistic testers are required to:
- Communicate clearly all issues that prevent them from testing, and include a screenshot each time it is possible.
- Communicate all issues in a timely manner
- Report all hours spent at least at the end of each week, preferably at the end of each day.
The Linguistic Testers should also have:
- Experience testing/working with Android, IOS, Windows, MAC (2 of them is fine)
- Experience using VPN to work
If you are interested in working with us and meet our requirements please send your CV to the below email address and indicate your native language.
We look forward to hearing from you.