IP Solutions are looking for a contract Test Analyst for 3-6 months to join our Sydney team and work on an exciting project! Rate $5000- $5500/month.
Reporting to the PMO / Support Manager, the Software Test Analyst role is key to ensure project deliverables are aligned to requirements and ensuring testing is appropriately rigorous.
Key Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Sound test practices such as test planning, test case creation, test results capture and reporting.
• Review test results and modify tests if necessary
• Communicate findings to technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Ability to work with a variety of IT and business stakeholders in defining & building test requirements
• Transpose user stories into high level test cases to deliver automated test scripts
• Adaptable and flexible with the ability to multitask
• Familiar with project development life cycle working in an Agile environment.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Accepts responsibility for the creation of test cases using own in depth technical analysis of both functional and non-functional specifications
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
• Recent experience with testing applications and services.
• Experience using Microsoft Excel, Jira.
• Experience in the Payments industry.
• Experience in automated testing using Selenium.
Needed on site in Sydney, no remote offers, thanks.
Bu iş için 67 freelancer ortalamada $43/saat teklif veriyor
Interested in this opportunity, have experience in software testing job for 5+ years. Delivery would be of high quality and within given time frame. Customer satisfaction is consider in high regards.
I am working on same profile since 3 years and have the skills to handle the same and to make sure your application more effective and defect free in terms of both user and technical prospect. Thanks!
Persona con alto grado de responsabilidad y compromiso, cuento con experiencia en el área de Calidad de Software trabajando con metodologías ágiles además en gestión como apoyo al equipo.