This project must be completed three (3) weeks after project award date and will be managed via a timeline document.
Use the designs below as samples or guides to create a new design or look of the new camper. Be creative but practical. Keep in mind that the new camper will be made in fiberglass and divided in “SECTIONS” including the Right Side, Left side, Top, Front, Back, Door, etc.
1. Develop three (3) different 3D model Camper designs with dimensions as follows:
2. Model 1: 9ft. or 108 inch long X 80 inch wide and 80 inch high with center dome.
3. Model 2: 10ft. or 120 inch long X 80 inch wide and 80 inch high with center dome.
4. Model 3: 15ft. or 180 inch long X 80 inch wide and 80 inch high with center dome.
5. Develop 2D designs for each model showing the chassis frame and tires, etc.
6. Provide 2D drawings in PDF format with dimensions for each section.
7. Must have one door on the right side, one large window on each side, front and back.
8. Provide exploded view of the TOP, Right side, Left Side, Back and Doors.
Hello Thank for your post job about "" I'm CAD/CAM expert. i worked with Fusion 360 solidworks/ 3D Max/Autocad, I 'm mastered in 3d modeling and rendering. also i can offer you best model . I 'm sure that I can provi Daha Fazla