Our creative consultancy is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to work on a short-term process mapping, integration and design/development project. The analyst will use their knowledge and experience working with Dynamics 365 and Power Platforms to gather and document business processes; and subsequently conceptualize and architect an appropriate solution.
Who are we? We are a growing marketing agency based in Toronto and that said, working here means having to do a bit of everything and a lot of something. Our clients are challenger firms/brands. We strive to create ground-breaking work that drives sales on every project, for every brand and every client. Whether the brand or client is big or small, they always know what to expect from our agency: innovative ideas, commitment, consistency and passion.
Gather requirements, understand current business process including overview and identification of contributors, document business process (What is the task, who is doing the work, what activities are being performed), data (what data is needed, created, edited), decisions, approvals, rules; and visually map current process.
Optimize the process and visually map optimized process including working with mgt to define the business value of solving the problem
Create a high level project plan with release goals, define project scope, prioritize feature requests, list project tasks and owners
Design. Based on what was gathered in Planning phase (1,2) complete:
o Conceptual design (tasks involved in the app, and user experience), includes sketching the screens, then wireframing
o Architectural design (where will data be stored, where will it be integrated/other enterprise systems, data structure design, which app, logic location, secure data)
Making and testing phase. Person would be involved with testing.
Develop user training documentation (videos, documents, etc.) and perform training to users
Collect feedback on app needs
Required Education and Experience
1. Post-secondary degree in computer science and/or business-related field
2. Demonstrated experience with similar business process mapping and solutions design work, preferable for a professional services firm (technology, engineering, legal, or something comparable).
3. Able to communicate and present at different levels of the organization
4. Technical knowledge of some (or all) of the following:
- Visio, dynamics 365 customer engagement, power platform
- Azure, Microsoft 365, SharePoint, SQL (nice to have)
- Functional areas: sales process, operations/project management process
- Business domain: marketing agency / project management; sales
- Scrum, agile development (ie. Jira)
5. Motivated and disciplined self-starter
6. Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
Bu iş için 16 freelancer ortalamada $20/saat teklif veriyor
Hello Client, I have a 15 years of experience in developing database applications on Oracle Database. Please, contact me to discuss more information about your job. Regards.
Hi, I will provide the .net framework based application development and azure deployment,ASP.net,C#.net and MS sql server and development .For long term development i will offer the $1000 per month
I am working as a business analyst currently. i have very fine skills of business analyst tools and communication. Looking forward for the response.