I need a MVC 4 application that used VirtualPathProvider or any other technique to retrieve views and partial views form database.
The application should be able to do following functionalities:
1. C# language should be used in the application.
2. Take the views or partial views from data base and display on the browser.
3. Loaded views should be able to communicate with homeController.
4. It should be able to execute any "Razor code" written in the view and partial views in database. For example it should display current date time if following code retrieved from database:
"Time is: @[url removed, login to view]"
5. Database views shouldn't conflict with file system view that placed on “Views/Home” and they should work as usual.
6. Application should work without any problem in IIS 7.5
I would like this to be done without any external plug-in or libraries provided by other websites and open source projects. I would like to have direct access to the codes so I can modify if I want to.