I need a MVC 4 application that used VirtualPathProvider or any other technique to retrieve views and partial views form database.
The application should be able to do following functionalities:
1. C# language should be used in the application.
2. Take the views or partial views from data base and display on the browser
3. It should be able to execute any “Razor code” written in the view and partial views in database. For example it should display current date time if following code retrieved from database:
“Time is: @DateTime.Now"
4. Database views shouldn't conflict with file system view that placed on “Views/Home” and they should work as usual.
5. Application should work without any problem in IIS 7.5
I would like this to be done without any external plug-in or libraries provided by other websites and open source projects. I would like to have direct access to the codes so I can modify if I want to.
I forget to include two important parts to the project, they are explained as followed:
1. A View loaded from the database should be able to interact with specific Controller/ActionResult
2. Partial view loaded from database should be able to interact with the Models specified in the partial view.
Some Freelancers asked me for more details about the project, therefore i have attached a doc file that explains projects in detail. I hope it helps.
I Have already implemented exact same feature to one of my project. Where all the partial view and views are stored in database, and retrieved at runtime via VirtualPathProvider.
19 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 200£ teklif veriyor
I have 3+ yrs of exp in mvc3 and 4,c#.net,devexpress controls,jquery,JSON, Nhibernate,entity framework.I have given my 2 developed application urls to show my [url removed, login to view] check with the message for details
Please provide more realistic project budget range and more details regarding project. Most probably you wanted to post this project on a hourly rate basis with that budget range / hour?