I need a MVC 4 application that used VirtualPathProvider or any other technique to retrieve views and partial views form database.
The application should be able to do following functionalities:
1. C# language should be used in the application.
2. Take the views or partial views from data base and display on the browser
3. It should be able to execute any “Razor code” written in the view and partial views in database. For example it should display current date time if following code retrieved from database:
“Time is: @DateTime.Now"
4. Database views shouldn't conflict with file system view that placed on “Views/Home” and they should work as usual.
5. Application should work without any problem in IIS 7.5
I would like this to be done without any external plug-in or libraries provided by other websites and open source projects. I would like to have direct access to the codes so I can modify if I want to.
I Have already implemented exact same feature to one of my project. Where all the partial view and views are stored in database, and retrieved at runtime via VirtualPathProvider.
19 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 200£ teklif veriyor
I have 3+ yrs of exp in mvc3 and 4,c#.net,devexpress controls,jquery,JSON, Nhibernate,entity framework.I have given my 2 developed application urls to show my [url removed, login to view] check with the message for details
Please provide more realistic project budget range and more details regarding project. Most probably you wanted to post this project on a hourly rate basis with that budget range / hour?
Hi, I am a full time freelancer and an expert in Microsoft Technologies. I have more than 7+ years of extensive experience including [url removed, login to view] MVC + C# + AJAX. I would like to offer you my services. Please let me know if Daha fazlası
I have more than 7+ years of extensive experience including [url removed, login to view] MVC 4, [url removed, login to view] 4.0, C#, Entity Framework 4.0, WCF, jQuery, SQL 2000/2005/2008/2012 and any database as xml file system, access db, excel file system, Daha fazlası
Hi, I'm and individual Freelancer and i have experience in [url removed, login to view] MVC 3/4. Question : What do you need to use for sqlserver (Linq to SQL or Linq to entities) ? For me it's better to use Model 'edmx' (Linq to entities Daha fazlası