The goal of this assignment is to develop the requirements specification for developing a real world application system that incorporates data mining.
Think of any application that seems interesting. Some examples include market basket analysis, stock prediction, weather forecasting, business decision support etc. For this particular application, outline what kind of data you would analyze and what would be the goals of your analysis from an end-user perspective. You will be using various techniques such as association rule mining, clustering and classification to conduct mining on this data.
Turn in a 1 to 2 page description consisting of the following.
• A suitable title for your application system
• Goal of your system
• Nature of the data, i.e., data types
• Data sources: e.g., Internet, your company, synthetic data etc.
• Which technique seems to be the most suitable for mining your data and why (Please note that this would be subject to change as the course progresses)
• Expected outcomes from an end-user perspective
• Any other introductory information you wish to incorporate, e.g., privacy issues
• References you expect to use (Again, you may add more to this list as the work progresses)
For this same system, think of any suitable example where you can depict DMQL use for mining classification rules. Please note that even though you may have picked any other technique as the best one for your goals in Problem 1.1, you must be able to implement classification on your system. Therefore in Problem 1.2, focus on a DMQL for mining classification rules.
Please refer to the following example: Example 1.11 and its DMQL
Based on this example, think about your system and write a paragraph that describes the question about what you would like to mine with respect to classification in your system. This should be on the lines of the simple paragraph above in Example 1.11. Then write the actual DMQL as the answer to that question, using similar commands as shown in the example of DMQL above, e.g., “use database”, “group by” etc. It is very important that your question and answer match, i.e., what you want to do in your system, and how you do it with a DMQL. Relevant information should also be provided with respect to your system for the concept hierarchies and the pattern interestingness measures. Be specific here and show at least one example of each.
Accordingly, please turn in a 1 to 2 page description consisting of the following.
• The question in the form of a paragraph about what you want to mine in your application system with respect to classification using a DMQL
• The answer in the form of the actual DMQL indicating how you do this mining in your application system.
Other relevant information in the form of bullets and explanation on: concept hierarchies and pattern interestingness measures specifically
3 freelancers are bidding on average ₹870/hour for this job
I am a data scientist/quantitative developer with over 5 years of experience doing analysis. My interest and expertise in using MS Access,R , Matlab ,weka and Database Development.
I have previously written an [url removed, login to view] i could deliver you the article in minutes.100% guarunty that there would be no plagiarism.