XYZ is in the process of launching [url removed, login to view], a web store built on the Magento Enterprise ecommerce platform. XYZ product data and content is currently housed across two unique, free-standing platforms: 1) an AS/400 system that houses unit-level information for all 15,000+ SKUs and 2) marketing/descriptor information located in approximately 350 disparate, multi-tabbed
Excel spreadsheets and 3) a free standing image library in JPEG format and PDF formats.
In order to import the appropriate datasets to Magento, the product data and content must be merged into a single master database.
The current objective is to develop a single master database that accomplishes the
• Merges and houses product level data and content from the client’s AS/400 system
and category/attribute/marketing data.
• Exports data to Magento, the ecommerce system, on a scheduled basis.
(recommended timing of scheduled export to be determined)
• Runs scheduled data refreshes in accordance with Magento export, to ensure all
product data and content is up-to-date
• Runs scheduled maintenance and updates to ensure streamlined data management
(administered internally by XYZ Web Administrator)
•Includes flexibility to add run exports to additional third party systems (Edgenet,
CRM, etc) on an as-needed basis
• utilizes an administrator interface to manually update data within the database
(responsible party to be determined)
Can anyone help me to complete these task as soon as possible.............Thank you
6 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 450$ teklif veriyor
Hello I have done Data extraction projects in the past and can do this one as well. Only thing is your budget is too low and this involves development of number of modules.
I feel as if I can provide a quality product for a reasonable price. I may be new to Freelancer but I am not new to the work and am looking for a chance to prove it.