I am looking for an individual who is good with SharePoint 2010.
I have already built a test site which is achieving most of the things I wanted to do.
I have some questions which I will highlight below. I am not looking for someone who can just to the job, but someone who can talk me though the points below. There for the person has to have good English communication skills.
I need advice on best practise on design for my live site.
I will be running on VMware esx 3.5.
• New requests to be emailed into a list (can't do on certain types of lists?)
• Using workflow emails: when a certain field is blank within the email, do not send that part)
• Alerts template for workflows?
• Wiki – is only on one page?
• Daily diary
• Best practice for holiday forms
• Search is slow
• Staff directory
• Emails in workflows, html? A bit more visual?
• Benefits of SLQ over SQL express
• Where is data stored, best backup procedure.
• Create a forum, linked with projects
• Integration with media pulse, reporting?
• Editing one document at the same time
• Take of domain\ of the usernames
• Spacing on workflow emails too big
• Viewing only own tickets (I think it is resolved)
• Putting on DMZ? Procedure?? ISA
• Clustering? Redundancy?
• Email reply to a workflow email to update existing ticket
• Asset register