We have a Microsoft Access database which I have made for tracking students in various classes we run.
Here's what I would like to have done with it (if possible) -
1. Make the database online, so that it runs off a server instead of the local PC
2. Make a front-end form that students can use to book into classes and make payments by Paypal (bookings must sync with the database)
3. Make a front-end report allowing students to see the classes they have booked
4. Make a front-end report for class changes or cancellations
5. Change the database to allow a maximum number of students per class, so that it will automatically display as "Fully booked" on the front-end booking form,
6. Set it up to take tentative bookings on a waiting list
7. Calculate a 5% discount for students booking more than 4 classes at once, and apply this discount to the total and thereby to Paypal.
8. Display terms and conditions prior to final confirmation of enrolment.
Also, as a bit more background for the job:
* We already have a basic form with Paypal connection, but it does not connect to the MS Access database, so enrolments have to be entered manually, which is time-consuming.
* Depending on prices quotations/level of difficulty, we may drop off some of the points from 3 to 7.
N.B. We are reasonably tech-savvy, so will be keen to get the system working by ourselves, but quotations MUST include after-service such that the database is fully functional and in use before the final sign-off.
Many thanks. Looking forward to seeing examples of your past work and a quotation.