We're looking for someone who can help us out temporarily with some Microsoft SQL Server Development.
We need a number of Stores Procedures and Views written to help us with our automated data quality checks.
Please note that this will lead to more work in the future if you produce quality work.
- You should have experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 as well as advanced SQL (Stored Procedures, complex views).
- Experience with data modelling, creating star schemas, fact and dimension tables etc.
- Based in the USA as I'm in the Eastern timezone and this would help a lot (preferred)
- Ready to start next week and available at least 20 hours.
As part of your response please provide:
- A summary of your experience, including your database programming experience specifically
- Your current status as a freelancer - is this your primary source of income or is this a side job?
- Will work be completed by yourself or is the bid on behalf of a company?
- Do you have any specific experience implementing Data Quality systems?
- Please provide any samples of work relevant to this job
- Confirm your ability to start next Monday
- Confirm your available hours for next week starting October 6th.
- If you are a residing in the state of New York, please confirm your ability to provide an EIN.
Additionally in your response please provide your current timezone and work location and your ability to work within the EST timezone of the USA between 9 and 6PM.
Bu iş için 45 freelancer ortalamada $35/saat teklif veriyor
Hello, sir I'm interested with your project. I'll do it for you. My ranking on freelancer is 8th. I can do it well more than you could guess. :) Kind Regards. [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL]
Dear there I'm live in timezone GMT+7. But work with US employer much, so it will be no problem for working within your time frame. Please let me know this job in details Thanks & B/R
My Thesis was in analyze and creating the SqlServer Stored Procedures of My University Database Greece TimeZone Athens GMT +3. Looking foward your answer.