We are looking for an sys admin who can install PostgreSQL, build shell scripts for backup and recovery using Amazon EC2, EBS/S3 for storage.
1. Build a shell script to get the required libraries and install it in an EC2 instance.
2. Attach the EBS volumes to the EC2 instance (preferably raid control).
3. Install database
4. Tune the database configurations for best performance.
5. Perform hot back up or slave db for point in recovery
6. Shell scripts for auto recovery.
7. Store the backups in S3.
8. How to scale the database for maximum usage.
9. Fail over and DR strategy.
Bu iş için 8 freelancer ortalamada $21/saat teklif veriyor
Hi i had recently installed postgresql in M2 machine on amazon. Please let me know when to start installation , i did this for my client in my last project on ubuntu machine on amazon.