I need to have a response prepared to a large government RFP. It is due in less than a week. The project is for a data management application - all information is fairly straight forward.
Vendor will be responsible for:
- reading and understanding the documentation
- comping up with a proposed solution
- detailing the proposed solution (along with graphics/images/etc.)
- detailing technical specifications of proposed solution
- following RFP instructions in terms of how to response
- detailing resources required (types of developers / # of man hours for each type / etc.)
Basically this is a very standard proposal. It needs to look "pretty" - I hope you know what I mean by that.
Vendor doesn't have to worry about completing things like "firm profile" or "past performance" - I will do all of this.
Again - this is URGENT. The sooner you can bid the better.
Examples of prior proposals you've done will be taken into consideration and will definitely increase your chances (if they're good).
9 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 617$ teklif veriyor
I am profession engineer with 32 years of experience and I have experience of preparing PFP as part of my regular work profile., Let us start immediately, Brajesh
We do understand the urgency of this project. We also understand the size of the project. We wish to state and assure you that we will deliver as per your requirements. Thank you
I am working on my PhD(comp science) and I do a lot of proposal writing for grants and various projects. depending on how big your stuff is, I could do it in a couple of days. Thanks for considering!