URGENTLY REQUIRE BUDGETARY QUOTE AND TIMEFRAME FOR DEVELOPMENT
I am looking for a freelance programmer to write an application for Dialogic based IVR using Envox CT ADE ADL programming. Details are as follows:
Windows 2003 Server
MS SQL Server Database
Dialogic D/300 SC E1 boards
Envox (Sytellect) CT ADE ADL Programming
Integration with SOAP to retrieve information during the call
Start the application to find all Dialogic telephony boards and initialise all ports for inbound calls.
When an inbound call is received, if DNIS (dialed number) matches the number configured in GUI, do the following:
1. Play welcome prompt
2. Ask customer number
Check via Web Services (SOAP) whether this is a registered customer.
3. If registered, Ask for PIN
Else ask for account number, verify account number via SOAP and then ask for new PIN.
Communicate this PIN via SOAP to the external server.
4. Web Server will return response. Based on response, either play goodbye prompt or proceed with call
5. If web server returns 25 choices, then break these into sets of 1 to 5 and ask caller whether he wants to select any one of the choices or press 6 for more choices. The voice prompts corresponding to the choices would be pre-recorded, so they have to be played corresponding to the choices.
5. If selection made, pass the selection to the web server via SOAP and get a confirmation and play confirmation prompt to caller.
6. Option to go back to main menu or hangup.
Application source code to be handed over as part of the project.
Please provide a rough estimate of time-line and cost.
Looking for an early response.