### We are looking for temporary support for optimizing our data setup ###
### Local presence in Munich is a prerequisite - pls no all-remote requests, thank you ###
At the start of the year we want to reach the next level of optimization of our data setup and would like to revise our current environment and make it more stable, simpler and more self-sufficient.
We want to optimize the whole ETL process and introduce a new Analytics & Dashboard Tool. So it's an end-to-end project that can potentially start new on a "green field". Some of the colleagues on site work for a very long time with the current setup, so they are excellent sparring partners!
Our current database manager wants to develop within the Tech team thematically in another area and is therefore looking forward to timely support, so you will be welcomed with open arms!
As we are in the hottest phase of the year, we are also looking for support in this project for our most important reporting requirements and thus a sparring partner / disburden for our database manager.
- Proven experience in the conception & implementation of ETL processes as well as relational databases in SQL environment
- Excellent knowledge in mySQL / MariaDB
- A good market overview of modern, high-performance BI tools and experience with their use
- Experience with young, agile companies and a very good understanding of their specific needs and requirements
- Very good analytical understanding of data
- Conceptual strength with foresight, in order to create a set-up with our experts from various subject areas which equips us for the growth of the coming months and years
- Communicative strength to communicate your own work and ideas to team members and non-techies
Support from the Munich area would be preferable, since a presence in the office for efficient cooperation with the team is certainly very helpful. German language is a plus.
Please feel free to contact me directly and let us talk about details.