I need a SQL Server 2008 R2 SSIS package that performs the task of moving source files located within specific folders on a file server to matching folders on an SFTP target.
The Functionality should be as follows:
1. There are 4 or 5 specifically named folders located on my local file server.
For example let's say the following folders exist in my source file server: folderw, folderx, foldery, folderz
2. Each folder has a different amount of files placed into it on a daily basis by another automated process. The number of files in each folder may vary on a daily basis and the file names may be completely random.
3. The same folders also exist on a target FTP site. Target folders = folderw, folderx, foldery, folderz
4. Ths SSIS package should copy all the files from the source folders to the matching folder on the target FTP site. The number of files in the folder vary daily. The programming should dynamically loop through all the files which exist in the folder and transfer them to the target folder with in a serialized manner. They do not have to be sent in any specific order as long as they are all transmitted.
5. After the files are copied to their matching target folders, the files should also be copied into an archive folder on the file server.
6. After each successful transmission an email should be sent to certain recipient(s) which either lists the names of all the files sent in the email body or may be attached in a simple text file. Whatever is easier to implement.
This project applies to a Windows Server 2008 environment running SQL Server 2008 R2.
I would like to use the standard SSIS components but will consider the use of a 3rd party add-on component (at a reasonable price) if it speeds up the delivery of this project.
Bu iş için 13 freelancer ortalamada $76 teklif veriyor
I have 8 years of experience in sql development and ssis , ssrs. I will create package for you as per microsoft standard.
hello sir I have a 3 years of experience in SQL server management as I have read your requirement and i can do it within the given deadline thanks
Certified MSBI -Data Warehousing expert, working in this tool from last 9 years. Have already worked on the script as source excel files to various destinations. Relevant Skills and Experience MSBI, SSIS , ETL, DW, Daha Fazla
Hi I am interested in the FTP File Transfer Package for SQL Server 2008 R2 SSIS - 3 project that I recently published, particularly since it is System Administrator, since it is the area in which I work and I have mor Daha Fazla
Hi, I am a microsoft certified solutions expert in Data Management and Analytics and have been working in the Microsoft BI stack for the past 6 years. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Falah
In day to day life while working in digital marketing domain,i am receiving huge different number of files to different ftp,sftp as well as s3,so i can do it with 100% dynamically.
I've overall 7+ years of experience working on SSIS, SQL Server, SSRS, SSAS. I have worked on several similar projects and I can get this done quickly. Kindly reach out to me for further discussing on this project. Daha Fazla