TSQL developer expert for a task
Teslim sırasında ödenir
I am in need of a TSQL developer expert to assist me with an advanced stored procedure development task.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in TSQL
- Strong understanding of query optimization
- Ability to create stored procedures from scratch
- Attention to detail and ability to follow specific requirements
Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in TSQL and familiar with the latest developments and best practices
- Experience in developing complex stored procedures
- Ability to optimize queries for performance
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
Please note that no existing documentation or examples are available, so the developer will need to create the stored procedure from scratch based on the given requirements.
Proje NO: #37479521
Bu iş için 37 freelancer ortalamada $137 teklif veriyor
Hi, I am highly interested in your project about TSQL query. Please share with me more details. I have a huge experience in database administration, especially in SQL database. Thanks!
Hello, I'm an IT expert with more than 20 years of experience in the IT industry . I'm Cisco Certified networking professional 300-100 and 300-115 and Linux Certified Professional lpi 101, 102,103 and red hat certified Daha Fazla
I am proficient with SQL and will assist you perfectly with the requirements, let me know when we can connect to discuss this further and get started working on it ASAP. Looking forward to working with you
Hi !!! GIVE ME A CHANCE! I CAN DO YOUR PROJECT PERFECTLY! I read your job description and fully understood it. I have experience completing similar projects like this. If you hire me, I will provide the best service in Daha Fazla
Hello. Nice to meet you. I am expert at T-SQL and MS SQL Server. Over 5 years of experience in T-SQL, SQL and Oracle. I am ready to start working immediately. Thanks.
Hi, I am an experienced SQL developer with expertise in stored procedures & user-defined functions development. I can develop your stored procedure. Please share db schema details. Thank you.