Below is a public dataset for students who attended 5 courses online on different terms as follows:
1. Student Info: include corse code, run (every course has more than one run), student ID, gender, region, education, age, completion (whether student completed the course or not), upgrade (whether the student upgraded to gain access to all the course contents permanently or not), date of enrolment (number of days prior to the course start date), date of unenrolment if the student has left the course.
2. Assessments: include course, run, assessment ID, assessment type, date, weight.
3. Student Assessment: include assessment Id, student ID, score.
4. Courses: specify the lengths of courses.
5. Student Review: include course, student ID and student review of the course.
[login to view URL]
I would like to have a statistical analysis of data distribution, probability distribution plus predictive Markov Model and Maximum likelihood estimation of students who are going to upgrade the course or not with some supportive formulas and visualisation.
I'm flexible with using R or Python.
Bu iş için 14 freelancer ortalamada $17/saat teklif veriyor
Hi, I am Ibrahim and I am a data scientist, I can help you with both R and python, and I would leave the choice up to you. Regards, Ibrahim Anjum
Hello There, As a data analytics expert im fluent in doing these statistical analysis using R Studio. We could do regression , correlation & other descriptive statistical for your project. Therefore let us have a disc Daha Fazla
Greetings, I have read your project description.I can complete this task as per your requirements by eiher R or [login to view URL] me message,We can discuss over there.I am waiting for your response. Regards Prateek
Being an experienced Data Analyst/Scientist and having done Masters in Statistics & Economics, I am very well equipped to handle these kinds of datasets and doing statistical analysis along with advanced analytics. I h Daha Fazla
i´m statistician, expert in probability, describing data setsan modeling (MArkov). i can resolve it few time, using R,Excel, XLSTAT or SPSS; you decide it. Markov model is included in my offer