I am working on a research article to forecast demand by using ARIMA and SARIMA models based on Box-Jenkins procedures (Attached).
NOTE: I need your help to understand the analysis not just doing it for me. Therefore I request the work to be done together on a shared screen.
Sor, I finished phase 2 (identification) and some parts of phase 2 (model estimation and diagnostic) which I need help for.
What I have done so far:-
- I transformed the time series to stabilize the variance.
- I differenced the time series to obtain stationarity.
These 2 steps resulted in 4 different transformed datasets.
- ACF and PACF were generated for the 4 data sets to determine AR and MA parameters.
- conducted AIC and BIC criteria to help in determining the lag for Unit root test.
What I need form the freelance for NEXT step:-
- choosing the tentative models based on unit root tests. BOTH ADF and KPSS. (+ the interpretations)
- Plotting ACF and PACF of residuals to check white noise. (+ the interpretations)
- portmanteau test of residual.
- Using the model to forecast.
Bu iş için 7 freelancer ortalamada $14/saat teklif veriyor
Hello Sir.. I am a fresh graduated of Statistics from Universitas Gadjah Mada. I can help you with ARIMA and SARIMA. You can trust me, please contact me. Thank you