Using shallow (as opposed to deep) models, develop predictive models that predict the temperature (Temperatura) on the next seventh day:
* Don't use forecasting models like ARIMA or Holt-Winters
* Set variables from historical data. For example, you can set data such as the average temperature of the last 3 days, of the last 7 days, of the last 10 days, the minimum air pressure of the last 3 days, of the last 7 days, of the last 15 days , the values of the previous day of all the variables, the values of 1 year ago on the same date, etc.
* You must create a cross section dataset, estimating the variables to use each day, or each week, or each month.
* Use models like SVM and traditional artificial neural networks
* Use variable selection techniques such as PCA, LDA and Lasso
* Try applying different normalization techniques
Bu iş için 24 freelancer ortalamada $12/saat teklif veriyor
I read your project description carefully. I am bidding on your project because I am very much familiar with All kind of NN topics mentioned above and did lot of project in jupyter notebook. I am an experienced Data S Daha Fazla
I am a data scientist and a big data developer with more than 4 years of experience in developing solutions for the client using advance technologies like Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Apache Spark and Spark Streami Daha Fazla
Hello, I'm senior Data scientist i read the projects details and data attached and i'm ready to start, Also i did the same project on Kaggle before contact me and let's discuss through chat Best regards