I'm looking for a developer with strong stored procedure and SQL Server experience. Here's what I need:
1. Write a stored procedure that will go through content pages and extract the most "applicable" keywords based on my specific business requirements.
2. Write another stored procedure that does the exact same thing as the stored procedure that I've listed above except that it would be using another table within the database.
Of course, I will provide step-by-step instructions on how to do all of this work. In addition, I will be available to answer any questions that you may have. But, I will also test everything very thoroughly to ensure that all business logic is followed.
This could be a fun and exciting project for the right developer which also offers the potential for future work. So, for those developers that bid on this project I would like for you to briefly answer the following questions:
1. How much experience do you have with MS SQL Server and with SQL Server 2005.
2. How much experience do you have writing stored procedures?
3. How much experience do you have with scheduling stored procedures?
If you don't answer these questions, then I will have no choice but to assume that you don't have the right kind of experience and you won't be considered for this project.
Thank you for your time and good luck to you...
10 years exp with SQL and 100s of SPs written. Have also scheduled in both 2000 and 2005.