I am working on a single-story 6,500 sq ft building with a basement. I will provide the engineering, and applicable drawings, structural calculations...I am looking for a registered Rhode Island Structural Engineer to review, comment on, and seal the drawings once comments have been incorporated. This work will begin immediately.
Your work will include but is not limited to:
- Review of design, proposed structural sketches, existing conditions field survey notes.
- Wind speed design analysis/ review on storefront elements and glass for 100 mph design.
- Connection design (top and bottom) at 'glass wall/room' for glazing tie in at roof, and design of concrete curb.
- Slab and footing for glass wall/ room and wood feature walls.
- Metal stud framing solution at cantilever canopy over exterior entry.
- General framing at wood elements and stud in-fill for exterior wall
- Parapet Extension with re-use of existing studs
- Short parapet wall over existing roof to be added adjacent to glass wall/ room
- Metal stud box header over new openings
- Skylight curb and framing
- New HVAC curb and framing (review weights)
- Infill at existing HVAC units to be removed
4. Ground floor
- Framing plan at raised floor platform and display areas
- Stair, ramp, railing connection design
- Infill floor framing at existing conveyor to be removed
- Review new chase locations for MEP and provide re-framing solutions
- Modified cut out solution at existing cast in place concrete wall for pass through
- HVAC hanging equipment solution for units at basement ceiling
- Review of ramp/ railing design
6. Partition/ furred walls
- General framing, stud sizes, gauges, bracing as required
- Cantilever walls (not full height)
7. Fixture standards
- Review effect on proposed walls/ loading
- Outriggers, in-wall, and floating wall types and provide connection as required to building structure
8. Vertical wheel chair lift
- Bracing at mast review weight & reaction loads, impact on exiting slab; provide 3" cutout of basement floor slab
- Framing at floor opening
9. Entry Door
- Review effect of new steel door weight on existing floor structure and reinforce as required. Provide attachments
A progress set for your review and coordination will arrive by 8/5/10 (Thursday). Your comments are due the morning of Monday 8/9/10.
An updated set will be issued for your review on 8/18/10 (Wednesday), your review comments are due 8/23/10. Your final comments will be incorporated in the final set of drawings which will be shipped to your location on 8/30/10. You will conduct a final review for verification, then apply your seal/signature. You will then FedEx the sealed drawings to my location (I will provide return shipping label) for delivery Wednesday morning(9/1/10).
You will be required to show proof of RI PE registration and Certificate of Insurance before starting work.
1 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 4500$ teklif veriyor
All your requirements will be provided in the duration of 10 days. You have to pay initial 30% amount. Remaining amount after the completion of the project.