A.1.1 Structural Engineering Detailed Design
The tasks to be undertaken during this stage are as follows:
Carry out detailed analysis for the GFRC Façade structure based on the scheme approved by the client. These include:
• Follow relevant codes of practice to determine criteria for the design of vertical and horizontal loading, concrete grades, safety factors etc.
• Design of GFRC Panels along with supporting secondary structured required with GFRC Panel; if any.
• Provide Hand Sketches of Precast elements along with reinforcement details including handling instructions shall be prepared.
• Precast Design shall be as per Factory Standards i.e. Moulds available, lifting capacity of cranes in production yard etc. shall be considered minutely during design stage.
A.2.1 Detailed Design
1. Detailed Sketches / Drawing inclusive of Elevations, Plans, Building Cut Sections etc., Connection Details.
2. Engineering Design Report including the following:
a. Design of GFRC Panels along with supporting structure required if any.
3. Engineering Calculations of GFRC Panels along with Connection Details and calculations
4. Methodology to prepare Design mix for GFRC Panels to achieve required grade of concrete as per best international standards
Note: Fabrication Shop Drawings are not the part of the Scope. Scope is more or less restricted to Structural Engineering Design of GRC or GFRC Panels
All documents and analysis files shall be provided to us in an editable format. Design calculations to be submitted to us in Excel format with professional calculations satisfying codal requirements
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada ₹10706 teklif veriyor
I am a structural Engineer experienced with design for precast concrete and their connections as per PCI,ACI, and ASCE. I am ready to handle your project and submit on time.