Finding suppliers and researching.
Then compiling them into a clear, easy, logical and functional list in XLS for mac version.
- 20 Supplyers : 10 in Asia + 10 in Australia/New Zealand
- Type of yarns needed: Live Wool (ABSOLUTELY IMPERATIVE IN ALL CASES): Wool Woollen, Merino Wool, Blended Yarns of wool with .... Nylon, polyester, Bamboo, Linen.
- And Polyester yarn.
- Good for colorfast and dying
- Good for Tufting
- Natural raw (Uncolored)
- Naturally dyed (NO synthetic dyes)
- Yarn count for the wool (usually easy to find because of importance for the quality check, usually in N y for Woollen and Nm for Synthetic yarn).
- Find suppliers that offer a Minimum Order of : 100-500Kgs, for Raw (uncolored/undyed) Yarns
- and suppliers that offer a Minimum Order of : 100-500Kgs, for Naturally dyed Yarn
XL sheet must be categorized by (with the most details if available)
- Origin of supplier/Location of Supplier company
- Website or Link, Contact e-mail and phone number
- Details about the types of wool yarns in categories. Certificates of types/Origins of wools?
- Raw yarn or/and color yarn
- Price range for each type of yarn
- Types of colors
- Shipping prices to Indonesia, Bali. And Indonesia, Bandung (in Java).
- Minimum order of X amount of Kgs (prefered is 100-200Kgs)
Contact supplier if necessary for more details and price list.
Deadline on 22nd of August 2010 at 1pm Jakarta Time