The requirement is simple. I need to achieve 1 million requests/sec in the cheapest way on linux server. Each request is [url removed, login to view] as users submit data to server. That is 1 million submission of [url removed, login to view] of data every second. Data can be memcached and later written into db.
The technology used must be very fast. In PMB, please tell me
1. On linux only. What technology/language and what kind of db
2. How you will scale the traffic
3. How many requests/sec per server
4. Are you using Amazon EC2/ELB
5. EXACTLY how you will PROVE and MEASURE the request/sec