0) Familiar with wackamole, perbal, MogileFS, etc...
1) Administer the server through a console.
2) No Cpanel or Plesk will be installed on the server.
3) Install, configure and manage 3rd party applications.
4) Manage websites in Apache
5) Manage the DNS for sites.
6) Knowledge of Distributed File Systems will be an added advantage in choosing the right candidate.
Knowing windows is a plus, we have a windows server to manage as well...
Please go through the following website: [url removed, login to view] and look at the 2 modules mogileFS and MemCached
Please be sure to download the LATEST Architecture Schema...
16 freelancers are bidding on average $210 for this job
Hi, i have over 7 years experience as Linux admin. I can do it for you. Thank you
Hello, i have over 5 years of experience with linux administration. Money via GAF escrow.
Hello, I have experience in building, configuring, managing, tuning, tweaking linux servers
have worked on varied linuxserver distro's for 3 [url removed, login to view] do it.
Hi, I have experinced in Linux server , with console task. Thanks, Rudy
I have a lot of experience in linux/windows administration. Sent to you by pm. Hope to help you. Thanks
I had implemented historical file system linux (kernel module) as my final assignment for graduation. I hope that would help a bit.
I have 7 years in UNIX/Linux and Solaris administration, and 2 years windows administration. All network and internet services (Apache, Proxy, Mail, DNS, LAN, etc.)