I need these changes made to my beta server within the next 24 hours. This should take a competent linux coder 20-30 minutes
1) Configure loaded VNC server on Linux platform and install client on Windows via SSH and Remote Desktop.
2) Add dynip (/etc/dynip/dynipclient) to boot procedure
3) Configure Red Hat server to run on a class A ip address
4) Configure server to act as a local router via eth1
5) Complete installation of Festival (software on server)
6) If you have a competency in Asterisk – change configuration file to bind with dynip/dynip IP address
7) Bind festival with asterisk
Completion of 6&7 increases project payment.
Payscale - $50 or $70
Thank you for reviewing my project.