We are looking for someone to give us a tested design on server consolidation/virtualization. This design should be ready from implementation. This implementation will be done as follows;
1) Opensource Virtualization Based On
Bare Metal Install - Xen OpenSource, Free VMware or Free Citrix XenServer
2) System will comprise of
*Two servers with base Hypervisor to host various OS VMs (Mostly Linux CentOS)
*Two SAN Servers - based on OpenFiler, each connecting to a server
*Servers and/OR SAN replicating, duplicating each other
*Two identical high capacity servers (replicating each other) with virtualized SAN.
3) Seamless failover of VMs from one node to the next should a physucal server fail.
4) Backup and restore solutions for the set up.
* Backup/restore of the individual OS's
* Backup/restore of applications/data withing the OS's
20 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 680$ teklif veriyor
VMware Partner ID:10406794 CCNA (Issued by CISCO) MCP (Issued by Microsoft Corporation) RHCE (Issued by Red Hat Corporation) Ready to [url removed, login to view] check [url removed, login to view],