Similar to the first project but with the following differences and on a new server (sandbox 6):
1. Setup postfix using text files (rather than mysql) IE. the email address, forwarders, and autoresponders, should be stored in text
files rather than a database
2. Get squirrelmail, roundcube, postfix admin, etc working with a custom apache install, specifically suexec/fastcgi (I can setup the apache install).
3. use maildir format rather than mbox
4. Automatically redirect to https for postfixadmin and roundcubemail
5. store mail in /home/user/mail/ rather than /var/mail/user/ (if possible)
6. Create howto for the above, up date the original howto to include steps from working with the source tarballs, in addition to using the clonning directory
Have experience with similar projects. Can complete it.
Bu iş için 8 freelancer ortalamada $447 teklif veriyor
Hello, I am interested please check your personal message for details. Thanks