We are a web development company who need help setting up Subversion on one of our dedicated web servers to user for our development. Subversion itself (svn and svnadmin) is already installed, so what we help with, if I have understood things correctly, is the following:
1. Set up an, easily expandeble, repository - easy as possible to add additional projects (domains)
2. Make the repository accessible through the http protocol
3. Set up some initial users, and provide us with instructions of how to set up additional users, and how to limit their access.
If we need additional tasks done, please feel free to comment.
We would also prefer a short-and-sweet set of instructions for daily tasks like
* Creating new projects/repositories
* Managing working copies
* Rolling back to a previous version
* Managing users
Setting up Subversion is of course something we could do ourselves if we did some reading, so what will be important in choosing the freelancer is trust, and the freelancer's prior experience in setting up Subversion.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $54 for this job
Have set up SVN for myself on linux and windows servers and also do my development work with it always. Can set this up fast and provide great instructions and recommendations.
Hi, I am RHCT certified. I administer subversion for the company I work for. Authentication, Authorization, Branching, Merging, Tagging, http integration, I do it. Regards, Agnelo Ferrao