ALL BIDS OVER BUDGET ($250) WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REJECTED.
Site example is "text4free dot net" or clickatell.
This is a very simple service, where text is sent to mobile via email and the mobile response received back at the email address that sent it. There is a permission process between sender and receiver. There is no gateway to build. Service will build on mail software on dedicated Linux server
We will not be buying a mobile subscription service. There is no API to provide, this is what we are hiring you to develop with opensource.
This is a free service to selected members that will allow them to receive text with attachments on their mobile phone. File size less than 1MB. Should they reply to the message, it returns to the Inbox of sending member. Website is done in CodeIgniter and provider needs to interface with and/or build on existing membership programming. Integrate Mobile Inbox with Membership Inbox.
Phone Types: Third Generation and Non-Third Generation.
1. From an email, send MMS with up to 5 attachments (.doc, jpgs, pdfs, etc.) to any mobile in any country. I have a list of provider send codes, over time members will supply provider send codes
2. Permission is needed from recipient prior to receiving text to mobile from any member.
If the mobile recipient accepts permission, the message goes to sender's email addresses.
3. Recipient can report abuse on sender.
4. Admin can block sender from any future text to any mobile if a number of abuse report is received.
5. Admin can send mass text to mobile to all members or selected member groups or an individual.
6. If sender is from Admin, reply with attachment which most likely is a contract returns to admin inbox
7. Comprehensive Admin Control Panel to view members' mobile details.