I need someone to make me a configuration file for squid3 which allows my employees to connect from their home (static) ip's to our proxy server so the authentication will not be user/password based but using their ip addresses.
I have 10 outgoing ip's on my server and 10 employees. Each employee gets a different ip assigned so, the basics of the config files are:
- 10 outgoing server ip's to be assigned
- 10 static ip's used for authenticating the employees (each employee has a static home ip)
- each employee gets assigned a different ip (outgoing server ip) when authenticating
- I get to chose which employee gets assigned what ip address
- the server ip's are outgoing addresses not internal networks
19 freelancers are bidding on average $51 for this job
I am experienced in deploying custom configuration frontends for Squid 2 and 3. Please refer to your PMB for further discussion on a possible collaboration.
Hello, i have a very high experience with squid and i can help you in your problem. If necesarry i can make you dynamic squid ip-based auth. Thank you.
Hey, We are experts having more than 5 years of experience in Linux Administration and could configure your squid with high standard,less time, stable squid with in much less price.