I am looking for someone with knowledge in managing and setting up vps, dedicated servers and remote desktop access.
I am looking for a detailed report to be produced on how to go about setting up remote desktop access to a server that will host several software applications. The report will be used by me to understand the start up, on going costs and work required to maintain the server and sell remote desktop access.
I want to host applications like SeNuke X, Scrapebox, TweetAttacks and others.
The report must include the following info:
1. Step by step on how to set up the server for selling remote desktop access to multiple clients(must use windows server 2003)
2. How to properly partition access to allow licensed copies of the softwares to run on the server.
3. Additional server software and security recommendations to maintain the integrity of the service.
4. Server load vs Server spec recommendations, in other words if X server specs and bandwidth are used the server will support X number of clients without over selling and negatively effecting QOS.
5. How to scale up services once max server load it reached.
6. A list of RELIABLE dedicated server providers that can be used for this service.
7. An additional bid offer to fully setup the service and possible on going maintenance and tech support.
There are video examples that I can show the winning bidder to explain exactly how it should be set up.
The winning bid will not be based on price but rather the experience of the bidder. So please to not bid without including your bio and experience. Also must be available on skype for chat should you win the bid and can provide on going tech support.