We are looking for beta testers of our new product: Application Design Engineer.
This tool facilitates the creation of computer applications in INCREDIBLY short time frames.
As a beta tester you will automatically get to use the product free of charge for the duration of the beta test phase; though this could be the complete lifetime of the product since it will be necessary to continually enhance it.
Some upsides to using Application Design Engineer:
1. Most RAD tools can only be used in the initial phases of an application's design life cycle because the application changes beyond the RAD tool's ability to recognise it any more. This is not so with Application Design Engineer because the application is retained in a "virtual" state and doesn't exist in the "real" world.
2. But, Application Design Engineer has a facility to "realise" an application, i.e. turn it into a real state. Furthermore, it can be "re-virtualised" back into Application Design Engineer even after any amount of development work has been made to the "real" version.
3. Application Design Engineer enforces best practice design principles.
4. Existing applications can be "virtualised" into Application Design Engineer after answering various questions about the existing application's design.
5. Application Design Engineer only works with Microsoft's JET, MSDE and SeQueL Server currently. Future expansion will include all the major database vendors, Oracle, Informix, SyBase and so on.
6. Application Design Engineer will be expensive at thirty USD per seat per quarter, for regular users (non-beta testers). Actually, this translates into a benefit for existing users as it keeps the Application Design Engineer population in check thereby limiting competition.
7. Application Design Engineer is currently only available in English.
Please contact me through GAF if you are interested. I will then send you more detailed product information and a draft "heads of agreement" document. This will enable you to make a more informed decision on whether or not you need to invest the time necessary to be an Application Design Engineer beta tester.
There is NO payment for taking on this project. Your payback is the use of Application Design Engineer for the lifetime of the project, and possibly the lifetime of the product itself.