A senior level Datacenter lead with core experience in AWS (8+ years) working as an architect or technical lead. The
Individual should be passionate about technology, and would have worked as consultant to end client for short and long
term transformational projects. The ideal candidate will have strong overall infrastructure experience, with extensive
Windows, AWS and Citrix skills. Experience on VMware, Storage, Backup or Network is preferred.
• Responsible for design, development, and hands-on implementation of AWS Cloud solutions.
• Possess experience or atleast knowledge on Windows Server OS, Active Directory, Citrix, VMWare, Backup & Storage technologies
• Ability to lead level 3 technical resources with varying skillsets
• Drive & implement automation & Innovation Plan
• Serve as technical resource for client team’s efforts to determine the needs of the business that will simplify and automate the Infrastructure/applications as well as make them more efficient.
• Participate in planning, implementation, and growth of our customer's Amazon Web Services (AWS) foundational footprint.
• Work closely with our architects and engineers to recommend and design database or data storage solutions that effectively reflect our business needs, security, and service level requirements
• Work with application and architecture teams to conduct proof of concept (POC) and implement the design in production environment in AWS
• Work with our current application teams to understand our current applications and make migration recommendations and to-be Architectures in AWS
• Development of automated solutions to monitor and support
• Good exposure to programming i.e. Windows programming, PowerShell, PowerCli
• Ability to own problem management /perform RCA for high severity issues
• Ability to work as “Go To Person” for all kind of technical issues assigned to him.
• Conduct periodic assessments and work trend analysis & suggest proactive problem management
• Familiar with compliance guidelines like SOC 1 Type 2, S-OX is a plus.
• Having sound knowledge of ITIL practices like Change Management, Incident Management etc.
• Help team with critical technical know how
• Good knowledge on ITIL and worked on incident/change/problem on regular basis.
• Good in Techinical Documentation and design process and standards
• Expert knowledge on Critical incident management and SLA management .
• Must have superior problem-solving skills with extremely high levels of initiative and assertiveness.
• Effective interpersonal, team building and communication skills
• Effectively collaborate with stakeholders, Customers and Partners in a Service Delivery environment
• Able to thrive in rapid environment and adopt new technology fastly.
• Participate in business meetings with various stake holders
Bu iş için 13 freelancer ortalamada ₹122531 teklif veriyor
Hello there, I would like to apply a specialist in your job post. It says that you are looking for someone who knows Windows and Linux servers and also who is a detail-oriented person. I think that I am the right pers Daha Fazla
Hello Sir, we are a software development comapany based in Bavdhan, Pune Augment Deck Technologies LLP we can provide you a resource for your project on staffing basis. Lets connect to discuss in detail. Here Daha Fazla
Hello Sir, I'm ready to work with you. I have 10 Years of experience. Waiting for your positive reply. Thanks
Professional with a broad technical skill set, excellent communicator with an ability to multi-task and thrives in environments that constantly embrace new technologies. I am an AWS Certified Solution Architect Asso Daha Fazla
I have 9 Years of experience to manage AWS server and other technologies, Lets Discuss in detail. Thank you Vishal
i am familiar with these kind of enviroment. in the past i was providing support to At&t datacentre working for one of the mnc in pune.
Hi I am a freelancer , who take some small to medium scale projects over here However this project requirements says 'Data Centre Lead for Company based in Pune' so is this for the company I work for ? kindly Daha Fazla