Customer Service Specialist for Online Game Services (Chinese/English)
[url removed, login to view] (AKA [url removed, login to view]) was founded in Sept. 2006. We are a company just like [url removed, login to view], and ww.Swagvault.com. However, what makes us different is that we are a virtual company. Our employees work from home, and collaborate via a powerful website which will launch sometime in June 2007.
Our Company’s Mission:
1. Provide excellent customer service to our customers;
2. Increase efficiency and reduce cost for our company;
3. Provide means for our employees to work happily, and get paid well!
1. Provide effective and speedy customer service to American, European, Chinese, Taiwanese, and customers from around the world (verbally via Skype, and written via Email, Online Chat sessions, and Instant Messaging sessions). Ensure excellent customer satisfaction ratings.
2. Provide registration services for our customers who purchase game CD keys from our website.
3. Deliver game currencies to customers who buy from us (mainly U.S. & European gamers).
4. Receive game currencies from customers who sell to us (mainly Chinese farmers).
5. Coordinate and facilitate the self-service transactions between buyers and sellers.
6. Handle escalations and disputes between buyers and sellers for the self-service transactions, and ensure fair settlement is reached quickly.
7. Verify new customers to ensure their payments are legitimate and be responsible for incorrect verification of new customers.
8. Because our business depends heavily on return customers,
9. Some game playing will be required occasionally.
1. High school diploma or equivalent, bachelor degree is preferred.
2. Ability and willingness to handle tough situations, complex problems, and customer complaints.
3. Ability to speak both Mandarin and English fluently, excellent typing skills for both Chinese and English.
4. High responsibility, passion for customers, dedication and team spirits.
5. Able to work under pressure, handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
6. Familiar with computers and online games.
Employee’s Target Location & Shift:
1. Mainland China is the primary target location for this position. However, anyone in this world may apply.
2. The designated shift is noon to midnight (12 hours) Beijing time, everyday. The hours are long but you work in the comfort of your own home, and the utilization isn’t high right now.
3. The shift may be adjusted as our company grows.
1. Due to the “virtual” characteristic of our company, and that each agent would have access to a large sum of valuable game currencies, we require a deposit from each employee. For this position, the deposit is 500 USD, which will be returned to the employee when he/she leaves this position.
2. We do not offer any benefits or paid vacation days, because this is contract work.
3. You will receive hourly wages for the amount of time you work, and you will also be paid per case (each sale, buy-back, escalation/dispute, and customer verification that you handle).
4. Results of your customer satisfaction surveys will heavily impact your final pay each month.
5. The more hours you work, the better quality of service you provide, then the better our company performs, which in turn means you will get paid better.