We are the worldwide Ziontechgroup which is leading and providing global IT Services and We are currently looking for someone who can be our IT support engineer in Tallinn as a freelancer employee.
Ensure that the Work is carried out as per the ITIL/ITSM model.
- Regular filling up of change log
- Ensuring sending of unavailability/availability announcements
- Preparation of RFCs as needed
- Publishing of RCA reports Implement only approved changes
Hands on Datacenter experience and experience in server hardware such as HP Servers (x86) & HP Blade Enclosures including Virtual Connect (Ethernet and Fiber)
1) Wintel/VMware administrator, hands-on experience in installing, configuring and maintaining OS Windows 2003/2008/2012
2) Hands-on experience in Server migration using tools such as VMware converter, platespin
3) Good knowledge in VMware such as vSphere 4.1/5.1/5.1, experience in upgrading ESXi hosts and vCenter
4) Troubleshooting hardware and Operating system related issue.
5) Disaster management for server infrastructure in Computer room/LabSimulation/testing/documentation to have a good DR procedure in place
6) Rack/stack servers
7) Network Cable patching to the servers
8) Local site specific Vendor management
9) Asset inventory