: The project is to deploy a multi-tier environment from Google to AWS for an existing Larvel Websites, to be deployed on Ubuntu 16.04 and all the latest technologies to make sure the website runs at its optimum speed.
Should use s3 for storing static files and a weekly backup and they are served to the end users using CDN. There is going to be a staging server and a Live server where the developers have to use AWS Codedeploy to push and pull codes from github.
RDS is used for storing database and there is going to be a Production environment for the database. Need to take complete responsibility of the project and should give extended support even after the website goes live.
Keypoints: 1. Setting up a PROD environment for Laravel (Includes website migration)
2. Setting up AWS Codedeploy
3. Setting up S3 for CDN
4. Setting up Route53 for DNS
5. Setting up Sendgrid SMTP server for Outgoing Mails (Needs to be discussed with developer)
6. Testing and go Live. Extra keypoints:
1. setting up Open SSL on Both Domain(s)
2. Take Snapshots of the live server on a Daily Basis which covers the Backup and disaster recovery plan and provide documentation for us to handle the task where required.
3. Cost Management Dev Environment on EC2 Instance type: t2 medium Deploying Laravel on Ubuntu 16.04 Features: PHP7,Nginx with CGI Cache, Laravel composer,Proftpd or Vsftpd, firewall, S3FS for s3, Create an AMI image of the complete OS and replicate the same for live. Setup RDS database Instance type: [url removed, login to view] medium Database type: Mariadb (Dev ENV) Live Environment on AWS Instance type: t2 Large Features: PHP7,Nginx with CGI Cache, Laravel composer,Proftpd or Vsftpd, firewall, S3FS for s3, Replicate the same image on Live Setup RDS database Test Environment on RDS Instance type: [url removed, login to view] large Database type: Mariadb (Production)
18 freelancers are bidding on average €149 for this job
Hello Sir I am web developer & sever administrator.... I can do this project easily..... Regards Ayaz Relevant Skills and Experience VPS Proposed Milestones €222 EUR - On Completion
Hey, I'm interested in your project. Please send me a message so that we can discuss [url removed, login to view] Site from Google to AWS Relevant Skills and Experience Thanks
Hi there! I'm Lucas and I've got more than 10 years of experience working with Linux, Cloud and Databases. Thank you! Lucas Relevant Skills and Experience Amazon AWS Proposed Milestones €277 EUR - service