We are looking for network administrator who have following skills:
1. Windows Server 2008 administration
2. Working knowledge of Internet protocol.
3. Advanced problem solving skills including troubleshooting.
4. Network Administration skills.
5. Ability to resolve and complete technical tasks without continuous information other than the initial issue
6. MUST be able to speak/write/chat fluently in U.S. English.
7. Candidate must be able to document resolution steps as well as provide documentation to be given to users for performing necessary tasks.
Bu iş için 35 freelancer ortalamada $53/saat teklif veriyor
hello, I've 10 year experiance in networking, windows and other systems administration. I've good troubleshooting skills. if you will describe little bit more your needs, I'll be happy to help you.
I am Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and (MCSA) with experience in server and network infrastructures across multiple platforms of windows, linux and mac. I believe I have the qualifications that you need.
I am system engineer with 10+ years of experience in windows, linux and network Administration. I have worked with US based clients for similar kind of regular support job where engineering tasks are involved.
I have a Cisco CCNP certificate and I have great hands-on experience in Cisco routers, switches and Firewalls. We can discuss it further, let me know if you are interested.