Delaware C Corporation. SaaS business (only online product). The company has a bank account in the USA. Company revenues from the USA and other countries. One founder-shareholder. He is the CEO. He is a non-resident of the USA. He is a citizen of Russia. He is constantly located in Russia. CEO compensation (and dividends) will transfer it from a company bank account in the USA to an individual debit card of a bank in Russia.
Below are 12 questions.
Delaware C Corporation taxes and payments:
- what taxes and payments should a company pay?
- how much to pay?
- based on what laws?
- when to pay?
- what tax return/another should the company send?
- where tax return/another should the company send?
- when tax return/another should the company send?
Personal taxes and payments for individuals (CEO compensation and dividends):
- is it possible to pay personal income tax only in Russia based on the "Income tax convention between the USA and Russia"?
- if so, do I need to send any reports somewhere in the USA that personal taxes are paid in Russia?
- when to send this report?
- where to send this report?
- do I need to pay any else taxes and payments as an individual in the USA (if income tax is paid in Russia)?
Dear Sir/Madam, I see you’re looking for Assistance with Questions about Delaware C corporation taxes and personal CEO taxes. I am well Versed US licensed CPA, an IRS Authorized E-file Income Tax-Provider with Exte Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 6 freelancer ortalamada $143 teklif veriyor
Hello there, I am a qualified and satisfied writer with over three years of experience in different areas of writing. I am interested in answer your questions based on the instructions given. Please message me so that Daha Fazla