I need a clear explanation of what taxes do I have to pay in US and UK if I am a UK publishing house selling eBooks worldwide through Apple's iBookstore.
Provider *must* be a lawyer based in US or UK. Please include the word Public somewhere in your reply.
I will provide the following inputs:
- Ebook Agency/Commisionaire Distribution Agreement with Apple
- Relevant information about the UK company
I expect the following outputs:
- List of relevant taxes in US and UK, details of each tax and which do I have to pay.
- Simulation: How much money does the UK company receive from one $9.99 book sold in (1) US, (2) UK, (3) elsewhere.
- Recommendations to make this more tax-efficient.
You have to convince me of your aptitudes and experience as a tax lawyer and ebook publishing. Please list you qualifications and give examples of your writing (e.g. a blog post).
If you are not based in the US or UK, please don't apply for this job.
Bu iş için 1 freelancer ortalamada $60 teklif veriyor
I am an ACCA (Association of charter Certified Accountant). I am equipped with skill of Accounting, Management, Finance and Taxation (UK only). I want tell you one thing, a company or Individual have to pay tax to that Daha Fazla