Are you great at explaining or teaching things to people using screen capture?
Do you come across as friendly, genuine and caring?
If so, then this job opportunity might be a great fit!
We're hiring for a part-time content creator position!
Your role would be to create interesting, informative and engaging content on topics related to vpns. This would include topics related to reviews, how to videos and tutorials.
You would be explaining how vpns work, how to use them, reviewing them and in a sense, you’d be acting as a vpn expert. Ultimately, your job is to help the average person understand vpn related topics.
Here are some topic examples:
- How to use Expressvpn
- How to use Nordvpn on an iPhone
- Surfshark vs Expressvpn speed test
- Best VPN to use in Dallas, TX
- How to play Roobet in the US
- How to use a VPN on a PS4 & PS5
- How to unblock Amazon Prime using a VPN
- How to get a Canadian IP Address
- How to hide your IP address on any device
- How to get American Netflix in the UK
- How to watch Disney Hotstar in the US
- Is a free VPN safe to use?
So when you’re explaining or teaching something, it's important to speak in a way that's easy for the average person to understand.
WHAT YOU’RE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- doing any learning and research necessary for each topic.
- providing a complete video that’s ready to upload.
- recording your videos in 1080 or higher.
- using screencapture software to record your videos
- speaking in a casual/conversational manner
- communicating on Telegram as needed
- uploading videos into our group [login to view URL] folder
Here are some good examples of the style of presentation we’re looking for:
[login to view URL]
Just pay attention to the screen capture parts
Chris Titus Tech
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
Start watching after 2:30
QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE
Q: Do I need to appear on camera?
A: No, but it would be an advantage if you’re able to do that effectively
Q: Is this a long term position?
A: That is the plan :)
Q: Is there a minimum or maximum number of hours per week?
A: We’d ideally like someone who’s available to do this 10-20 hours per week.
Q: Will I be given access to any VPN’s I”ll be using?
A: Yes, you will be provided with a license for any vpn’s you’ll be using
Q: Is there any training?
A: This depends on the person. It’s possible that someone might have the basics of what we’re looking for but may need some training to do the videos the way we’d like them to be done.
Q: I like gaming and computers and am good at teaching but I’m not as familiar with vpns. Is this something I could do?
A: I would say it’s certainly possible! It would probably depend on how interested and capable you are to learn about vpn’s. You would need to educate yourself a bit, watch some videos, do some research, etc. but that might work out depending on the person.
If Interested in Applying:
1) Share an example of you doing this type of work.
2) Submit an audio message describing your interest in this position and why you think you'd be a good fit. It's fine to do this video using screencapture and/or webcam as well.
3) If you have a YouTube channel you are encouraged to share that.
4) Include your hourly rate
5) Include how long you think it would take you to create a 5 minute video on one of the topics above.
Thanks for taking the time to review this job opportunity. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask--
I look forward to reviewing your application! :)
Bu iş için 10 freelancer ortalamada $24/saat teklif veriyor
Are you looking for a professional content writer to write content for VPN relate YouTube videos? I will be your great choice. NOTE: I provide Grammarly and Turnitin reports along with the submission of my final work Daha Fazla
Hello Lawrence G., I am an experienced research writer with a good reputation. I have been writing for the past 5 years and have written over 1000 plus high-quality plagiarism free research and summaries delivered wit Daha Fazla